Naturalization & Citizenship
When you’re ready to take the step of becoming a citizen, we’ll answer all of your questions and help you meet your legal obligations. We walk you through each stage of the process as you seek to become a lawful permanent resident, apply for naturalization, or face federal litigation.
- What Is US Citizenship Through Naturalization?
- What Are The Steps Of The Naturalization Process?
- What Is The Naturalization Test? What Questions Can I Expect?
- What Happens If My Application Is Approved?
- What Rights Do I Have When Applying For Naturalization?
- What Are The Pitfalls In Trying To Navigate The Naturalization Process On Your Own?
- What Happens If I Am Living In The United States Undocumented?
- How Does It Affect The Process If I Come In And Out Of The US Many Times Without Documents?
- Can I Become A Lawful Permanent Resident If I Am Living In The US Undocumented?
Our attorneys are native Spanish-speakers who have been through the immigration process themselves, so they understand the kinds of questions you have and the specific challenges you may face.
Call us today to schedule your consultation and find out how we can help you take the next step on your path to citizenship.